Brought to you by:
MED TECH SUMMIT LA 2019
Create the future of medical technology with us at our Med Tech Summit. Whether you’re leading a team or working on one, you’re invited to discover new ways to plan, build, and fulfill on med tech through product development.
Experience the best ideas and inspiration from our summit series and learn from key leaders, movers and shakers about how to navigate the unique challenges and best practices behind cutting-edge medical technology.
C-suite, product owners, and entrepreneurs will come away with actionable insights to effectively plan, develop, implement, and fulfil on med-tech products, successfully.
Healthcare is all-encompassing from the medical professional to the patient. Our topics will cover a variety of experiences in building medical technology to not only impact the healthcare industry but the lives depending on it.
We are dedicated to inspiring and supporting the next generation of tech innovation. Leave with newfound knowledge gained and newly formed powerhouse relationships to tackle the next big breakthrough in medical technology.
List of Events
- 10:00 AM
Welcome by Breadware & ScaleLA
- 10:20 AM
Guest Speaker: Omkar Kulkani
- 10:55 AM
Guest Speaker: Dr. Juan Espinoza
- 11:40 AM
“IoT, 5G & The Future of Med Tech” panelist discussion
- 12:10 PM
Keynote Speaker Address: Dr. Duncan French
- 12:30 PM
- 1:35 PM
Not Impossible Labs Demo: Music: Not Impossible + Vyb Life
- 2:00 PM
Guest Speaker: Steve Woodard
- 2:25 PM
Guest Speaker: Nikki Sweet
- 3:15 PM
“Med Tech in Sports” panelist discussion
- 4:00 PM
Closing & Happy Hour
What to Expect at MedTech
- Will food be provided?
- Yes, we will provide morning snacks and coffee (which will be available throughout the whole event.) For lunch, we will have multiple selections of sandwiches, salads, and sweets. Please note that these options may contain or have been in contact with dairy, nuts, and meat. Our team will do our best to accommodate your dietary restrictions.
- Will there be handicap access in the venue?
- Yes, Scale LA is handicap accessible. If you require any specific accommodations, please contact Scale LA at (310) 263-8347.
- Will there be seating at the venue?
- Yes. There are only 200 seats available, so make sure to register for the event!
- I have a promo code – how do I apply it to my purchase?
- Within the Eventbrite window, there’s small blue text near the top that says “Enter Promo Code.” Type in your promo code, and click “Apply” to see the discount applied.
- Do I need to bring my registration ticket to the event?
- No need! Just provide your first and last name to the Interrupt team members when you check-in. We’ll begin checking in at 9:00 AM on the day of the event.
- I won’t be able to attend until later in the day or I’m still wondering if I can go: can I purchase my ticket at the event?
- Yes! If you are able to attend, come to ScaleLA and one of our team members will be happy to check you in.
- Why did you choose Scale LA as the venue?
- We wanted to find a location that pooled together the coolest resources for healthcare and entrepreneurship. Scale LA has over 15,000 square feet for Southern California’s startups, community and government to collaborate and lead the initiative of improving healthcare and developing state of the art technology.